2017 Board of Directors
- Jayne Harris . . . . . . . . President
- Open Position . . . . . . . Vice-President
- Donna Haller . . . . . . . Secretary
- Mark Kosowski . . . . . Treasurer
- Allison Myers . . . . . . . Social Director
- Chris Evanoff . . . . . . . Maintenance/Landscape/Projects Director
- Vince Rodman . . . . . . Maintenance/Landscape/Projects Director
- Rich Santia . . . . . . . . . Maintenance/Landscape/Projects Director
- Open Position . . . . . . Communications Director
Declaration of Restrictions
At last year’s Annual Meeting, The Board of Directors of the Grosse Pines Homeowners Association (GPHA) made a commitment to begin enforcing the association’s Declaration of Restrictions(DR). Recognizing the importance of compliance, last year with homeowners’ approval the associations By-laws were also revised to ensure consistency with the Declaration of Restrictions and provide specific guidelines for enforcement. A complete copy of the DR is available here.
To facilitate the understanding of the restrictions the Board will be issuing and distributing a communications / educational package to all homeowners next week. The information will provide a summary of all the restrictions that homeowners need to comply with and that the Board will be enforcing. The sole purpose of the DR is to ensure the quality of our neighborhood and preservation of Grosse Pine as a desirable place to live
Landscape Renovation Project Update
The Landscape Renovation Project, Phase Three been completed. This includes the seven cul-de-sacs and the retention pond. We will be replacing six pine trees that did not survive the winter. Additionally, the entire Walton frontage will be mulched again this year, plus flowers will be planted on entrance corners.
The majority of this year will be spent on developing a plan to finalize the Entrances Signage requirements and design. Additionally, will also develop an overall Lighting Plan for the Walton Frontage. Based on budgetary constraints, we do not anticipate to make any major expenditures on landscaping this year.